Jl Audio MM100s-BE: Weatherproof Source Unit with Full-Color LCD Display
- Bluetooth® with the aptX® codec streams top-quality audio from compatible devices, with full control of play/pause and track up/down functions
- USB 2.0 direct digital connection for an iPhone® or USB storage device, with album cover art support and folder browsing capabilities
- Analog auxiliary input accepts audio signal from a wide range of audio sources
- Digital Radio Tuner - AM/FM with RDS, and NOAA Weather Band (antenna required, sold separately)
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (tuner, antenna and subscription sold separately)
- Certified NMEA 2000® Connectivity: Equipped with a NMEA 2000® connector (Micro-C), the MM100s-BE interfaces directly with existing vessel networks. Compatible MFD (Multi-Function Display) include models from Garmin, Lowrance and Simrad (Refer to MFD manufacturer for device compatibility info.)
- 18 Favorites: store up to 18 of your favorite channels for quick access, across all tuner bands, including Sirius/XM
- Conveniently charges phone or media player with 1.0 amp USB output
- Connect up to three MMR-20 Wired Remote Controllers (sold separately) to add remote control functionality from extended locations
- IP66 rated for real marine duty
- Protective Sun Cover included
Configurable Controls for the four separate audio zones:
Level Control Mode options allow on-the-fly volume adjustments of all zones together, or individually. Each zone can be independently configured as:
- Relative: Links the volume levels of Zones 2, 3 and/or 4 with the level of Zone 1. Linked zones will proportionally track (follow) Zone 1’s volume. The offset level of volume for each zone is independently adjustable, allowing you to create a customized level controller, specific to a vessel’s layout and audio system design.
- Absolute: Creates an independent level control for selected zones, each with its own separate volume level slider.
- Fixed: Sets the output level of selected zones at a specific output voltage (4V, 2V or 1V RMS), not affected by the Volume control.
- Off: Disables the output level of the selected zone.
- Volume Limit: Set a maximum allowable volume level for each zone.
Tone Control Mode options permit individual customization of each zone’s treble, midrange, bass and balance settings. Each zone can be configured as:
- Same as Main Zone: Links the tone controls of a selected zone with the Zone 1 tone control settings.
- Independent Tone Control: Permits distinct tone control adjustments for the selected zone.
Rename Zone function permits the naming of each zone, by choosing from a list of preset location names, or by entering your own zone name.
Name this Device: Give your MediaMaster® a custom-name to easily recognize it on paired Bluetooth® devices and connected MFDs.
Two remote controllers are available for the MM100s-BE:
- MMR-20-BE Wired Remote Controller: Connect up to three remotes for control functionality from distant vessel locations, up to 75 ft. away.
- MMR-10W Wireless Remote Controller: Waterproof, 2.4 GHz, key-fob style remote delivers handheld control from up to 150 ft. away.
- Цена: Цену уточняйте